Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Big Twenty-Two

For anyone that knows anything about me they know that I LOVE my birthday! I look forward to October all year long!  This year I was excited as always, but a little sad to be leaving behind my favorite year I have ever had! 

To start out the 'birthday month' Seth took me to see my favorite singer of all time---Carrie Underwood---She was SO amazing and by far the most talented performer I have ever seen.  Hunter Hayes opened up for her--he was also very talented! We started off the night with a little Olive Garden and then headed to the concert.  At OG pretty much every single girl (including myself) was wearing cowboy boots!











The day before my birthday my lovely grandparents took Seth and I out to P.F. Changs for a delicious birthday lunch!





After a week of midterms (and being sick) all I wanted was a nap...in the middle of my nap I hear the doorbell ring and I was suddenly not so bugged when I found that it was a delivery of flowers from my sweet husband!


Seth making me "funfetti" pancakes! Two of my favorite foods mixed into one! 







We had a yummy dinner at Tucanos! This video is embarrassing! This is what they have you do on your birthday! 




Came home to more beautiful flowers from my parents!!
(Loving all these fresh flowers in my home!!) 


Sunday--celebrating with my Bigler side of the family!


Thanks for all the birthday love! 

2 comments:

  1. Finally another post!! haha. Looks like you had the most fantastic birthday- seriously. So glad it was such a great day (way to go Seth!). Love you Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...sorry if I have become a blog stalker (I actually do not comment on any one else's blogs- except for maybe Danya & Crystal, but anyways)I just noticed your "I grew a mustache" photo and almost cried I laughed so hard. Haha! Made my night!

    ReplyDelete