Monday, March 5, 2012

Our first married birthday! Seth turns 23!

We celebrated my husband's birthday ALL weekend 'cuz that's how I like birthdays!
---23---

On Friday night my parents, my brother Luke, Seth and I had an AMAZING dinner at Ruth's Chris in Park City! 
Seth called it "the best steak" he had ever had! And we all got MASSIVE desserts! SO yummy!





Saturday we started the REAL birthday at Gorgoza Park in Park City to go tubing!! 
It was a beautiful day and so much fun!


That night we went to Carrabba's for some very yummy Italian food
Seth got a frozen lemonade that he was obsessed with!
We chowed on mozzarella sticks, pasta and ice cream! GOOD night!





On Sunday my parents came down to our little place in Provo and we made dinner for them!
We had a delicious funfetti cake and sang to Seth to top off the birthday weekend!

It was so much fun and we are looking forward to MANY MANY more to come!

5 comments:

  1. looks like fun! Awh man I am so excited to get married!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the BEST! living with your best friend--hard to beat! I'm excited for you!!

      Delete
  2. Ok...
    1) I am in heaven that you created a blog. FINALLY another Bigler Blogger!!!!
    2) I love the pictures of you and Seth. I feel like even though I live 10,000 miles away- I kind of was part of his whole birthday celebration!
    3) I also love that you love steak and REALLY huge/gooey/delicious/fattening desserts as much as I do.
    4) You are gorgeous
    LOVE you STeph!! You are the bestest!

    xoxo- sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennn!!!
      I am excited to! I was inspired by you! I hope I can get on your blogging level. Right now I am "the worst" blogger hahah I need to step up my skills! LOVE U! We wish you were there :)
      you are the BESTestest

      Delete
  3. Okay so excited about this! Lets hang out soon Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete